Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
Center for Integrated Services Etihad Aviation Group, which was opened today in Belgrade, shows that Serbs can do the same as the best and most successful countries and that Serbia might be one of those countries in the future, said Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic. Belgrade becomes the center of this part of Europe, said Vucic on Center opening.
He announced that Center will hire 700 workers in the best equipped space, and said that all workers in the center speak at least one foreign language.
- We have begun to invest in young people on the Faculty of Philology, to prepare them for ministry, and I'm glad that I can count at least on part of them for these call centers, to work after graduation - said Vucic.
He said that he is very proud and happy that Etihad chose Belgrade and Serbia in competition with Poland, Bulgaria and other countries, saying that he is proud on the country and the citizens, considering that the people were the crucial quality that Serbia offered.
- We did everything that was necessary, we are ready to talk about incentives - said Vucic.
The prime minister thanked the United Arab Emirates and Sheikh Mohammed Al Nahyan for everything they have done for Serbia, as well as Etihad, which, he says, did not have to calculate much, but thanks to the friendship of Belgrade with Abu Dhabi, we can be proud of the success of "Air Serbia".
- We are proud that we have a very decent airline as a small country, and you can see how important that is based on other countries that have troubles with debt and can't solve the problems with airlines - said Vucic.
He added that thanks to that cooperation, the number of passengers has been doubled on Nikola Tesla airport in Belgrade in the past three years, while the number of passengers of national airline has been increased for 2.6 times.
Vucic said that he expects the establishment of direct line with Beijing with one Chinese airline and significant flow of tourists and increase of income.
In the past few years, over a million and 100 thousand tourists walked through Belgrade in the past few years. And a total of 2.6 million through the entire Serbia.
- I think we can double that in two years, to have 4-5 million. All it takes is Etihad, without Etihad, we can't do it - said Vucic.
As he explained, it is not the question if we are worth it, but that Etihad knows how to do their work, and they have "network and connectivity we can only dream of".
- Be the part of the system that wins, the part of successful system. And that is why we care about bringing this call center in Belgrade - said Vucic.
Etihad Aviation Group opened a center today for integrated services in Belgrade, which will employ 200 workers, who will provide contact center services and loyalty programs.
It is planned that the number of employees is increased to 685 by 2020, and the center to be qualified to receive 4.4 million calls.
Employees will initially provide services of booking and issuing tickets, which include sales, changes in travel plans and processing requests for special services.
In terms of the loyalty program, employees in the contact center will be able to provide information on programs and management of user accounts and bonus miles.
(Telegraf.co.uk / Tanjug)