Famous Serbian coach against "Red Star" Belgrade after 10 years! Most important details before the match in Instanbul
Former Serbian national coach has not had "Red Star" as his rival since ULEB Euro-cup and "Dinamo" from Moscow
The opening of the Top 16 phase of Euroleague is very important to the fans of the Belgrade "Red Star" by itself, but when one reads the fact that Serbian coach Dušan Ivković has not had "Red Star" as his rival since the season 2005/2006, the match in Istanbul gets an even more interesting introduction.
On its side, "Red Star" had players like Milan Gurović, Goran Jeretin, and Miroslav Raičević, and the coach was Dragan Šakota.
"Dinamo" won both matches, 83:77 and 86:80, and again later in the quarterfinals, 87:86 in Belgrade and 86:65 in Moscow.
These are some of the interesting facts on the eve of the important match for the Serbian basketball champion:
* Anadolu Efes is the team which has shot for 3 points the most (108 attempts), but also with the best 3-point average (46,6%)
* Thomas Heurtel is the leader of the first Euroleague phase with 7,7 assists per match
* Jayson Granger has scored at least once for 3 points on 11 out of 12 last Euroleague matches this year, and he was recently a teammate with another Serbian player, Vladimir Štimac (2013/2014, Unicaja)
* Since Stefan Jović has become a start play-maker, "Red Star" has had the score 4-2 in Euroleague
* Quincy Miller has scored for 3 points at least once on every Euroleague game this year
* Moreover, Miller has had at least one block on every match so far in this year's Euroleague games
* Branko Lazić stole at least one ball on 8 out of 9 matches this year
The game in Istanbul starts at 18:00 h.
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.