TV set explodes in an apartment Sremcica: 3 injured during the night, poisoning suspected
Due to suspected poisoning, they were transported to the National Poison Control Center at the Military Medical Academy (VMA)
Three people lightly injured when a television set exploded in an apartment in Sremcica, a suburb of Belgrade, and were transported to the VMA due to suspected poisoning.
The accident happened overnight, RTS reports.
The injured persons were transported to the National Poison Control Center at the Military Medical Academy due to suspected poisoning.
According to the VMA, the patients are expected to be released home.
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.