The adoptee (38) from Aleksinac, whose papers of a biological mother led to the nonexistent woman, could soon meet with his real family. It is a family around Krusevac, who was told 38 years ago that their son passed away on birth and they can't see him or take the body.
- They were told that the baby has died on birth. We have taken their reports from MKR and MKU and when we compared them with those of the adoptee, we have seen many similarities. The same register on the same day, March 10th, made documents in both cases. He listed the adoptee in the MKR, although the application arrived the day later. The alleged dead baby was listed in the MKU before the report about death arrived, and I think it is a forgery - claims Radisa Pavlovic - the president of the Association for the Truth and Justice of Missing Babies and he is a member of Government commission, dealing with cases of missing babies.
Furthermore, it is stated that the same time is listed at the time of birth and death - 8:50, which is not possible.
THE WORKER OF THE CENTER REKA OF THE CENTER REKA SAID: "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BABY, YOU CAN RETURN IT"
This is just like the memory of the adopter.
- The adopter told us in the new conversation that the boy was brought into their home in June in a hospital sheet. If we look back to his documents, he was listed on the address of the adopter several months before. The worker of the Social Welfare center, who gave him the name, personally took him with the former director of the center. They told the mother that if they don't like the baby, they can return it - said Pavlovic.
The adopter mentioned that she supports the search of the young man she raised, and she would never have taken him if she knew he was kidnapped, he reports.
SON AND POTENTIAL PARENTS TALKED OVER VIBER, THEY COULDN'T STOP THE TEARS
In the meantime, the adoptee and his possible parents talked over Viber.
- The talk lasted just a few minuted. Since we all cried, I had to stop the conversation. The family who suspects that the adoptee is their child has other children. The physical similarity between the adoptee and other children is clear, but without DNA analysis, they shouldn't discuss it - said Pavlovic.
The Association for the Truth and Justice of Missing Babies has taken samples from the adoptee and the family.
- Since we have a negative experience with DNA laboratories, we are still searching for the one which will perform the analysis objectively. I have insisted that the families shouldn't pay for the analysis. So far, my deputy Milanka Momcilovic and I paid for all DNA tests, and so far, we will search for the authorities to allocate a budget, funds for DNA analysis and to help clear the most painful subject in Serbia. All of the documents indicate that the adoptee is 90% the son of the mother who was told that the child died at birth. - said Pavlovic.
He adds that the analysis will be performed between the adoptee and two families - this one, and another one, who lost their child at the beginning of June 1981. Although around a dozen families answered, with the suspicion that it could be their child, two families fit the most with their documents and the description of the baby.
THE HOSPITAL TOLD THEM THAT NO ONE HAS LOST A BABY N THAT PERIOD
The belief that the baby was several weeks in the hospital in Krusevac grows even stronger due to the fact that he was told from the hospital that no woman lost their child in that period. This family denies that.
- I have contacted the hospital once again this morning and I told them to find the rest of the medical documents for the adoptee, to see how much and under what name was he in the hospital. He was brought in a bed sheet into the family which raised him. Which means that he was in a hospital the whole time. It should be discovered what was the name he was using - he said.
VIDEO: Parents and the state should find the answer to the question, where are the missing babies:
(Telegraf.co.uk / firstname.lastname@example.org)