SERBS FLEE THE COUNTRY and WILL NEVER RETURN: Serbia second in the world by the brain drain. Here's who's worse than her!
Acording to the World Report on operations, Serbia is the second in the world to lose highly intellectual citizens in proportion to its population, and those usually leaving are electrical engineers, doctors, dentists and economists
According to the World Report on operations, Serbia is the second in the world to lose highly intellectual citizens in proportion to its population, and worse than our country is only Guinea-Bissau!
According to official statistics, at least 700 highly educated young people leave Serbia each year, and among them are mostly electrical engineers, doctors, dentists and economists, those who are leading the flock are graduates of Belgrade's Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
- Our students leave because they cannot find enough quality jobs for their skills, and another reason is because those professions are in high demand in the world - says for "Blic" Dean of Electrical Engineer Faculty Miodrag Popovic.
* 2 out of 5 people aged 18 to 25 years are without a job
* 32,000 young people leave Serbia each year
* 700 highly educated people leave Serbia each year
* 40 years ago, only 2 per cent of young people were leaving the country per year
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.