Great prophecy of a Serbian movie director, Emir Kustiruca: What he foresaw about Serbian prime minister Vučić, Vladimir Putin, and what he said about EU and ISIS!
- I am afraid that the world is going into another great war, which has been going on since 1945, but in a limited range. The attempt of creating an alliance against ISIS, which nobody actually wants to make, looks to me like the alliance formed against Hitler - wrote the famous director
Famous Serbian movie director Emir Kusturica in an interview for "Blic" news agency foresaw like a real seer which events are going to take place in 2016 and their significance for the world, Serbia, Republic of Srpska, Russia, and Russian president Vladimir Putin!
THE WEST WOULD HAVE TRAMPLED SERBS TO THE GROUND HAD THERE BEEN NO PUTIN: With this statement, Emir Kusturica has ENGAGED the world!
Kusturica predicted everything: Here's how World War III will start and who will burn in the atomic infernos!
SPOOKY PROPHECY IS REALIZED: Tarabić’s knew that the migrants would come, here is what horrors they predicted!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - Telegraf English or write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am afraid that the world is going into another great war, which has been going on since 1945, but in a limited range. The attempt of creating an alliance against ISIS, which nobody actually wants to make, looks to me like the alliance formed against Hitler. World economy drove Hitler to bankruptcy, and he dragged the world into war - said Kusturica.
When talking about Russia, our movie director says:
- What to say about a man who stood up and protected a sovereign state that called him to help, and holds dearly ideas such as justice and truth, which is something insignificant to the West. Putin is going to settle matters in Syria by the end of May and help the people to choose freely whether they want Bashar al-Assad or someone else. It is clear to him that in taking down the Russian plane Turks were just puppets. If only he had showed up earlier, we could have had him when we had the civil war in former Yugoslavia, to choose whether we want democracy which we cannot take or the political system we could handle - either you have S-400 or you do not.
Kusturica also wrote about Serbia and its Prime minister Aleksandar Vučić and here you can read what he said:
- There is some hope that Serbia could become a member of the EU without joining NATO. Unfortunately, we quickly grasp anything that is not good for us, like one person once said, "we learned to live under Tito's regime, we can learn to live under NATO also". In average, NATO demands 2,2% GDP and it is good only to itself, and not to a small country like Serbia. I do not have a problem with Europe because I feel like a European citizen, but my vote goes for military neutral Serbia. Vučić is going to have major problems in the future due to his balanced politics about foreign affairs.
When talking about Republic of Srpska, Kusturica says:
- Their president Milorad Dodik and the whole Republic of Srpska will continue to be an antithesis to Bakir Izetbegović and his late father who is known by his work called "Islamic declaration". Dodik will strengthen the counter-strike against Izetbegović who has a problem with secular Bosnia. Before the war in former Yugoslavia we thought that the city of Sarajevo could endure the reign of Ante Marković but the elections were devastating for all those who believed in civic Bosnia.
About the western world:
- The fate of Europe in 2016 will remain in the hands of the same force that wants to erase nationalities, and the West will not comply with the decision that Syrian oil resources stay in the hands of "Shell Oil" and other corporations. Turkey will still be an option of preventing the Russians to come to Europe, and this problem is tightly connected with energy.
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.