They live in a house full with wolves and they say they never attacked them: These are the two most bravest families on Balkans (PHOTO)
- Over the year i am spending entire day with them. Now, in winter, when its very cold, i visit them every day and i spend few hours with them. But, when i have to go home, my heart tears apart, i love them so much, and they love me - said Fadil
Two families in Tetovo area, one in the village Brvenica, other in Lesoko, on the west of Macedonia, are taking care of extraordinary pets - wolves. Even though they are bloodthirsty beasts, with the help of love, their temper changes.
YOUR HEART WILL MELT: This fisherman saved an injured Roe deer from a certain death in the middle of frozen lake (PHOTO)
In this warm room of the family house Zafirovski in the village Brvenica, Teodora, Petar and Vase are writing their homework and they are preparing to go to school. On the bed next to them is their pet, eight months old wolf Tara.
Tara jumps off of bed and goes straight to Vasa, seeking for attention, and then to Petar, putting her front paws on his shoulders. At the end she runs to Teodora, because she knows she has the ball that she likes to play with the most. This is what everyday looks like for Zafirovici.
Wolf Tara is not only a pet of children, but also a pet of their father Goce, who said that the wolf is so good and tame that she wouldn't sell her or give away for anything in the world.
- I got Tara from my friend from Tetovo, Fadil Ismaili. She was young when i brought her home. At the beginning, everybody were surprised, but later they got used to her and they fell in love with her. She slept with us in our room until month ago, but she started to bore us because she wants to play all the time, now she is sleeping in her house outside, and she is with us during the day, said Goce Zafirovski, who lives in Brvenica with his three children.
He explains that wolf Tara guards them better than any dog. She is not aggressive, she never attacked anyone, but when there is no one at home, it is not advisable to enter into their yard.
- Snow is a real revelation for her. She is able to run all day on snow. She likes to play with little Petar the most, said his father Goce, who until recently kept a wild boar in the house.
Not far from Brvenica there is Lesok, on the periphery of the village, on the vast meadow fenced with thick wires, there is a weekend house of Fadil Ismaili, who gave wolf Tara to his friend Goce.
Fadil lived and worked in Switzerland for many years, and when he returned to Macedonia three years ago, he didn't come alone. He brought two wolves with him - Alek and Maja.
- Las year, Alek and Maja got their first offspring - four little wolves, three females and one male. I gave one wolf to my friend Goce from Brvenica, and the other to my friend from Skopje. Alek, Lupo and Luna are staying with me and i don't want to part from them. I love them as if they are my children. Their mother Maja were killed few months ago by inhumane people, said Fadil Ismaili.
Fadil communicates and gives orders to his wolves on Italian language because the parents of small wolves were trained on that language. Even though they are bloodthirsty beasts, it is incredible how these animals, radiating with wildness, listen to their owner.
- They are talking the worst about wolves, and people are only afraid from being attacked, but its not like that. From my current experience i have with them, i can say that wolves are smarter and more honest than dogs. I never had problems with my wolves, with people i had problems, explains Fadil.
He keeps his wolves on the outskirts of village Lesok in his weekend home, while he lives in Tetovo with his wife Nasije and Children Blenda and Burima.
- Over the year i am spending entire day with them. Now, in winter, when its very cold, i visit them every day and i spend few hours with them. But, when i have to go home, my heart tears apart, i love them so much, and they love me - said Fadil and adds: "If you give love to an animal, it will respond with even greater love."
(Telegraf.co.uk / D.J.)
Pošaljite nam Vaše snimke, fotografije i priče na broj telefona +381 64 8939257 (WhatsApp / Viber / Telegram).
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.