0

"I don't know how will I survive this": Mother is exhuming the body of David Dragicevic from the grave in Banja Luka

The request was filed by the parents of a 21-year-old boy so they could bury him in the Austrian city Wiener Neustadt

The exhumation of the remains of David Dragicevic was announced for today at a cemetery in Banja Luka.

"Who murdered my son": Danish national television showed a shocking movie about David and Dzenan

The request was filed by the parents of a 21-year-old boy so they could bury him in the Austrian city Wiener Neustadt.

The approval for the exhumation of the remains of David Dragicevic has been issued by the health inspectorate of the City of Banja Luka.

David Dragicevic disappeared on March 18 in Banja Luka, and his body was found six days later in the mouth of the river Crkvena into Vrbas river.

This case, which was not fully unraveled, is followed by numerous controversies, starting from the police press conference from March 26th, 2018.

The gatherings of the citizens lasted for nine months, which were started by the parents who claim that their son was murdered and they charge the top of the police of being involved in everything that was going on.

Foto: Facebook/Davor Dragičević

Davor Dragicevic claims that his son was kidnapped and tortured for six days, after that he was killed, and he recently said for certain media that he won't allow the remains of his murdered son to stay in the criminal state.

Davor left Banja Luka near the end of last year, and the gatherings of citizens are no longer held on the main city square because the police forbade them, considering that they didn't have necessary approvals and since there was the disturbance of public order and peace.

A smaller group of citizens light candles in the yard of the Orthodox church in the center of Banja Luka every night, and David's mother Suzana Radanovic announced that she will continue to seek justice in Europe.

Foto: Facebook/Radanovic Suzana Zoran

- I don't know how will I survive this. We will see. I don't know. It is difficult for me. I don't even know how to explain to people how I feel, someone should try to stand in my shoes and they will understand everything - said Suzana Radanovic last night, the mother of the murdered young man David Dragicevic.

We recall, it was announced from the District Public Prosecutor's Office in Banja Luka that there was a suspicion that the young boy David Dragicevic was murdered, that is, after a conflict with two or three persons on March 18th, he started running and that he fell into the river, or that he was pushed, so the death occurred by drowning.

VIDEO: David's mother asks the question to the police officer 

(Telegraf.co.uk / Avaz.ba)

Tags: Balkan news, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cemetery, Daily news, david dragičević, davor dragičević, East Europe, Exhumation, grave, suzana radanović
/
<% galerijaAlt  %>

Najnovije vesti

Dozvoljavam da mi Telegraf.rs šalje obaveštenja o najnovijim vestima