Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
- For us, who are fighting against the deepening of segregation in Jajce for a year, this news represents great satisfaction and evidence that already made political decisions can be turned to your advantage, only if you are persistent enough and you believe in changes. We believed in our fight with the same intensity as the first day, up till today - they said.
Despite the fact that new High School won't be formed in Jajce, the student council of the Secondary vocational schools in Jajce is not giving up from the protests on Tuesday in 12 o'clock in front of the government building in Travnik.
- We never fought for our school. We are aware that this is not the problem that is affecting only us, our city or our canton. Until the last school that has separation of our youngest in their yards in Bosnia and Herzegovina, there will also be our activism and talk for progressive values - said from the council adding that they call upon all students, parents, teachers, professors and media to join them on Tuesday in fight for complete termination of the system "two schools under one roof".
Minister of Education of Central Bosnia Canton (SBK) Katica Cerkez said that the authorities dropped from the opening of the new school, which would work under Bosnian curriculum, which means that in the existing two schools working under Croatian curriculum, with earlier introduced Bosnian language and religious education, children will have the opportunity to study the history and geography of Bosnia and Herzegovina. also will be able to choose and how will their testimonies look like, due to the fact that emblem of "Herceg-Bosnia" was on them so far.