Filip was a hooligan who used to beat up gays on Pride parade, and now he is LFBT activist and he is protecting them!
- I knew there would be violence, but i was a member of a supporter hooligan group and i was just listening to the leader, i wasn't thinking. It is the same when your commander in the army tells you to go somewhere, you go - explained Filip
- I regret that i haven't found myself sooner and realized what is the problem about. I was only 18 at the time, everything was happening and i was too young - said Filip in a talk show "150 minutes", and added that he became a club supporter in fourth grade of elementary school because his friend was a leader of hooligan group.
As he said, he had no idea what they wanted to do then, nor on 10th October.
- The main idea was to break the cordon and to reach the place where the parade was held, but luckily, we failed. I wasn't thinking what will we do next if we broke the cordon. I knew there would be violence, but i was a member of a supporter hooligan group and i was just listening to the leader, i wasn't thinking. It is the same when your commander in the army tells you to go somewhere, you go - explained Filip.
Filip claims that he was a different man then and that his true nature was not showing.
- I accepted myself two years ago, i had great luck because i had support of my parents and friends. I would prefer talking about other people and their problems i am dealing with right now.
Once a hooligan, now an activist, optimist and he thinks that things can move for the better, just like his friends who once wanted to create riots on the parade.
- I think that the society is changing and it understands those changes, actions only contributed, and social networks - he said adding that he believes all parades in the future will be held in peace.
(Telegraf.co.uk / Prva)
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.