- Serbia will react peacefully and well, but will protect its people in Kosovo and Metohija - said Vucic.
Initially, the president, commenting on Kadri Veseli's statement on the "genocide of Serbia in Kosovo", said that it seems to him that some peoples in the Balkans cannot find their way into the future and towards the Serbian people and that they can not turn to work, business or trade.
- Some people just wore suits and ties, they went out of the forest and don't know what to do. I am worried that Europe didn't react when they formed an army, nor when they refused to form the Community of Serbian municipalities, nor when they charged Serbs for some crimes without a single proof.
- According to our information, they have arrested 26 officers from the north of Kosovo under the excuse that they participated in corruption. They are doing all of that to keep Kosovska Mitrovica unprotected - said Vucic.
Then, there would be a closing act of attempting to completely master the space where Serbs live on Kosovo and Metohija.
- They they would say: "We have brought you before the final act, like the Croats before the Storm" - said Vucic.
They said that Serbia informed international institutions.
- Veseli is speaking about Nis, Kursumlija and other places - It would be good if he came so I can see what it looks like and how is he going to do it. But, Serbia will react abstained, calm, but it will preserve and protect its people - said Vucic.
When asked, is he worried about the current situation, the president responds:
- Many people are racing and they try to refresh their popularity, just like Haradinaj did with taxes. We will have to react to this, we have to be serious, responsible and to take care not to lose our credibility.
The president said that he doesn't expect the election day to pass calmly, but he asked Serbs to go to elections and to show their love towards homeland Serbia.
- We are not hiding when we say that we have the best relations with the Serbian list.