Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
Inspired by the expedition 40 years ago when a group of young, brave adventurers from Kragujevac headed for Kilimanjaro with "Zastava 101", young people from Becej, Ninoslav and Djordje, are preparing for similar adventure, but this time with a 28 years old "Yugo".
Two inseparable friends plan on crossing the incredible journey of 20.000 kilometers over 14 countries of eastern Europe and Asia in just 60 days, they only hope that the border crossings won't hold them in their venture.
Ninoslav Trajkovic (23) and Djordje Licesin (23), students of the Economics Faculty in Novi Sad, decided on this adventurous journey for humanitarian reasons:
- First of all we are adventurers eager of new knowledge about the people and culture we don't know enough, but we are great animal lovers. The idea started spontaneously when we volunteered in Shelter for Abandoned Animals in Becej where i looked at animals abandoned on the mercy of the street every day.
- The "Mongo rally" goal is to help the shelter and promote humanitarian work of young people - says Ninoslav to Telegraf.
The expedition might not have gained so much attention if these two friends have not decided to go on a long journey in a "Yugo" which is older than them:
- Yugo is from 1989, it is older than us, but it works perfectly. It passed the technical control test done by our friend mechanic and we have his support with the guarantee that "Yugo" will be able to cross the 20.000 km trip - said Ninoslav and Djordje.
Humanitarian action is supported by the local government in Novi Becej, which donated 1,500 euros for this adventurous journey, but also many individuals who are proud of the young people from Becej who will donate the part of the money to Becej shelter for dogs, while the rest of the funds will go on a long journey to eastern Europe and Asia.
The Mayor of Subotica, Dragan Tosic said that the endeavor of young people is a real opportunity to promote the municipality.
The trip of incredible 20.000 kilometers with "Yugo" starts from Becej on 20 April, and it will continue over few countries until the ultimate goal.
- We are heading to Hungary from Becej, then to Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and to Mongolia. We are starting from asphalt, then to rock and then to dirt road.
- We managed to contact people from various countries over social networks who will help us on the way, they are locals where we will stay to sleep, rest and then continue our journey - adds Djordje.
The route this young adventurers will return is: Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia.
Ninoslav and Djordje say that they are well prepared for this trip:
- First of all, we are grateful to our families, friends, but also to many individuals who support us daily. Mirko Alvirovic from the TV show "SAT" which gave us support from the start of the idea. We wish to meet the culture of other people, but also to present Serbia in the best possible way - said young men from Becej.
Their group on Facebook named Adventure team "Yes we Khan. Genghis Khan" met the support of thousands of people who support Serbian ambassadors on the trip to East Europe and Asia.
Djordje and Ninoslav will write daily their impressions from the journey on social networks. The only thing left is to wish them luck on their journey and to support the idea of humanitarian and adventure expedition.
(Telegraf.co.uk / Dragana Ivanic)