Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
- They gathered around me and shyly laughed, they talked between them, just like little girls do when they are ashamed. I felt that they are pleased because they can do that. They started decorating me and I got a skirt made out of wattle, decorated colorful feathers on the head and red tribals on the face. Braids were mandatory. And so Serbia got its own Pocahontas, and I became a part of the tribe in Amazon - Kristina Stepanic (27) begins her story.
She went for two weeks in Ecuador, the unique country, with its specificity, history, and beauties united fire, water, and earth. Although she would like for the situation to be different - she will stay there for just 15 more days.
For starters, that is the country with a capital which is the center of the world - the only place on the planet where the Equator cuts through mountains, while it passes through jungle or ocean on other parts of the globe. By determining this point, the discovery was made that the earth has an elliptical shape and the knowledge that there are poles.
There is the tallest volcano in the world in this country, Cotopaxi. Ecuador has Amazon, Andean and Pacific, large rivers, waterfalls, lakes and even 11 national parks. And it has our Kristina.
- We immediately connected, I recognized me in the people of Ecuador, especially in those who live in the tribes in Amazon jungle. They welcomed me with excitement and they showed me how they hunt, how they make dishes, and homes, I've met their pets (dogs, parrots, and cats) - Kristina said.
Something I really hoped for came next.
- Preparations for the traditional dance around the fire. Of course, I danced. They started decorating me and I got a skirt made out of wattle, decorated colorful feathers on the head and red tribals on the face. Braids were mandatory. And then the best part.
Although courting is almost dead in the modern world, just deep in that small part of the Amazonian forest, it is completely different.
- Traditional dance is performed around the fire. And the tradition requires for a man and a girl to dance in a pair, girls sit around in a circle, and the boys are approaching them. They play and the girls dance. Basically, you spin around and you clap your hands - she explains.
And just like Pocahontas. And her name means spins like a top.
You forget everything else and you return to the time when men took the first step, and the girls shyly smiled.
- The girls weren't very talkative, but they definitely like the procedure, just like when they draw on me. They seemed like little girls who talk among themselves when something sweet happens and they giggle. They are very beautiful, they have a sleek tan, brilliant eyes and beautiful long hair - said Kristina with amazement.
And she is pleased because finally, something happened that she will be able to retell to the rest of her life. And Serbia received its own Pocahontas.
- I became a part of the tribe in Amazon. Of course, that is entirely new experience and I was overjoyed - beautiful 27-year-old girl finished her story, she works as a tour guide and she has traveled half of the world by now.
(Telegraf.co.uk / J. Stakicemail@example.com)