Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
Ten asylum seekers were found locked in the attic of family house of Dragana V. in Arandjelovac.
Six of them are under 18 years old, actually, they are all between 12 and 27 years old.
Police forces occupied the Jovan Skerlic street in morning hours. They stopped in front of the number 10 and then they rushed in.
10 migrants in very serious conditions were found.
- All ten of them were in visibly tormented state, with numerous injuries and bruises on their body. Beaten and starved. As they explained later, they got the food two times a day, piece of bread and boiled egg. They were living on that for days.
- Passports and money they took with them were taken away by Dragan V. who charged the transport through Serbia from 500 to 3.000 euros - said the source from Ministry of internal affairs of Serbia for "Blic"
Police came through operational work to the house of Dragan V., following smuggling transport channels of migrants through Serbia.
That is how they came to Dragan and his brother in law. Who are together in "business".
- Dragan, his wife, daughter, brother in low and grandchildren are living in the house. They practiced painting, and no one from the neighborhood knew they were smuggling migrants, let alone that they had people locked in the house. We saw how miserable they were when police took them out of the house. They were completely tormented, tired, said the neighbors of Vukosavljevic.
They say that police arrested Dragan and Srdjan.
- Dragan is working in one company in Arandjelovac, he never made any problems, but the brother-in-law did. Everybody knows he likes to gamble, he owes a lot of money, and that is why he perhaps decided on this and he pulled his father-in-law with him - said the neighbors.
However, they didn't expect them to treat migrants like slaves.
- Dragan's wife and daughter were not arrested. They stayed home with the children, but they were accomplices too, they knew what was going on in the house - said neighbors.
Police took six of their cars form the Vukosavljevic yard.
- Three "Renaults" were taken away, "Fiat", van with fake license plates, "Audi" and "Opel" with foreign licence plates. According to the traces of the mud on "Audi" and "Opel", they were probably using these cars to transport migrants, said the source.
Discovered migrants were transferred to the reception center to recover.