Montenegrins pay thousands of euros for the young Albanian women, and when they see who those are actually one, they are shocked! (VIDEO)
Few men from the north of Montenegro were left without few thousand euros, but also without promised bride from Albania, and they claim they are victims of fraud
- They have shown to be a good wives and housewives. Our women won't come to the village, so i decided to bring Albanian. And you need a "middleman", someone who knows their opportunities and who will guaranty for us and to translate. That is how i found a man from Andriceva and people told me he has been doing that job for years - he said and told that "middleman" asks for 3.000 euros which he would give to the bride's family.
- I gave him 2.500 euros because that's all i had at the moment, and the rest when the job is done. He brought photos of potential brides. I picked one and we headed to the village near Shkoder. When we got there they showed us entirely different girl because mine was visiting relatives. This one was very old with a handicap so we agreed to come again in two weeks. In the meantime the "middleman" told me that the family has changed their minds because i allegedly insulted them, and that the money remained with them. He asked me for more money to find me another girl, but i lost trust in him - said this deceived man.
One other man from the area of Adrijevica claims to have given 10.000 euros, but he hasn't been married yet.
- People cheated on me. I traveled at least eight times to Albania. Now it seems to be established chain of frauds where both our people and Albanians took part. They are making money on other's people misfortune, God will punish them - desperate groom is cursing.
He said that he managed to bring home an Albanian for 3.000 euros, but she got away.
- First i went there to meet her, to propose to her. Those are the customs. Even her family came to see where i live. On the third time i went to bring her home. After 17 days she ran away, i don't know how. I belive i was cheated because later i heard that there are agencies in Shkoder and that part of the money is payed to them for the girls who allegedly get married, and later they run away - he reveals.
After all, he said he wouldn't recommend to anyone to "search for the bride from Albania because he will be cheated".
Man from Bjelo Polje, alleged victim, said the was thinking to go to the police, when he lost 2.000 euros and a bride, but the friends talked him not to do so.
- They told me that i could answer for white slavery. Who knows what would police think. I suspect others are not reporting for the same reason, or because they are ashamed about that.
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.