Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
German ambassador to Serbia Axel Dittmann, said that all statements that have the goal changing of borders on Balkans are dangerous and Germany is not accepting that. We say it publicly and that is the position of EU, said Dittmann in the interview for "Novosti" and he said that it is important for all sides to lower the tensions and to move on.
He stresses that reconciliation remains an important and significant challenge in the region and that Serbia in this regard started important initiatives and that Berlin sees our county as a central and a factor of stability.
While answering the questions about mild reaction of Germany and EU on the occasion of Great Albanian aspirations, Dittmann said that certain statements were not useful.
- EU reacted to them, but if the comments on comments continue, we are entering a infinite spiral - Dittmann considers.
- It is important now for all parties to verbally de-escalate. Now is the time to move on and to lower the tensions - he said.
When asked why are there no sanctions to the politicians in Pristina and Tirana who give those dangerous statements, Dittmann said that it is important for solid cooperation to exist in the aim of stabilization and cooperation in the region and to look towards the future.
- EU is supporting the cooperation within the Berlin process, for example, with great infrastructural projects. Serbia has started important initiatives within Berlin Process, the initiative of Serbian and Albanian PMs to establish the connection of young. Serbia has made good proposals for economic cooperation in the region - said Dittmann for Novosti.
He said that he is very pleased for Serbian side on clearly stating that it was determined to continue the dialogue as soon as possible towards normalization of relations with Pristina and that he hopes that will soon happen.
- Region of Western Balkans has a clear European perspective, which he confirmed on the European council in session in March, and Germany and European Union supported the regional cooperation and we are friends and partners of Serbia towards its road to Brussels - said Dittmann.
He expressed expectation that Serbia will open additional chapters in June in negotiations with EU if the conditions are met, but he thinks that transition process of Serbia is more important, because Serbia is doing reforms for their own good, not for Brussels, said Dittmann.
He said that the progress in the rule of law is particularly important, the Chapters 23 and 24 where EU together with Serbia developed action plans.
On the question, is there fear in Berlin from straightening of Russia in Serbia, Dittmann said that Serbia made a clear strategic decision to become a part of EU and Germany supports that strongly.
- And the numbers are showing that. Two thirds of the grade exchange between Serbia is done with the members of the EU. Brussels approved Serbia in 2000, 3 billion in donations, and Germany alone 1.6 billion. It is normal that Serbia has traditionally close connections with other countries, including Russia - said Dittmann.
On the question is the Serbian - Russian humanitarian center debatable for Germany, he said that he is not commenting on Serbia's status questions with other countries, but they carefully monitor the situation and follow the discussion and he mentioned that German organizations that offer humanitarian help here don't have diplomatic status.
When asked is Berlin in any way included in organization of the protests in Serbia, Dittmann negates that, but he said that they are following the events and that demonstrations are normal element in every functional democracy.
(Telegraf.co.uk / Tanjug)