Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
Jehovah's Witnesses in Pozarevac refused for their 3 days old baby to receive someone else's blood, although the doctors told them that the child has to go urgently go to the surgery and that it doesn't require transfusion. After signing that they refused the transfusion, the custody was temporarily taken from them by Social Welfare Center in Pozarevac and it was given to the Children's Hospital in Tirsova to perform the emergency operation.
Violation of family obligations
The Basic Public Prosecutor's Office in Pozarevac filed a criminal complaint against the parents on suspicion that they committed the criminal offense of violating family obligations - said our source.
- When the baby is recovered, the parents will be summoned to the court hearing. After collecting all the evidence, it will be estimated whether they will be trialed - said our source.
This situation occurred on 13th November in Children's Hospital in Tirsova in Belgrade when parents refused to for their child to receive a blood transfusion.
- A doctor informed the police station Savski Venac that there is a three days old baby in the department and that it needs an urgent surgery and a blood transfusion. The problem arose when the parents refused to sign the consent, saying that they are members of the religious group Jehovah's Witnesses - said the source and adds that the police had to intervene.
- The father D. G. (35) was called to the police station Savski Venac. However, he said in cold blood that the won't sing any consent to give his child someone else's blood. The police spoke with mother A. G. who also refuses to give the blood to the child.
- The Social Welfare Center in Pozarevac has been informed and it was asked from them to take urgent measures because the life of a child was in danger. After consultations, the experts of the Social Welfare Center in Pozarevac said that they will give the consent for blood transfusion the moment when the doctors say that the child's life is in danger due to neglect - said the source.
- The legal service of the Children's Hospital in Tirsova sent an official report to Social Welfare Center in Pozarevac and noted that the parents are Jehovah's Witnesses and that they are against transfusion! Their custody of the baby was temporarily suspended and the hospital received a consent to treat the baby - said the source.
(Telegraf.co.uk / Alo)