EXCLUSIVE: The French called Kosovo Serbs monsters, and now the entire Europe is silenced because of the Arnaud Gouillon movie (PHOTO)
The documentary, which he filmed is just another way to win in a difficult humanitarian struggle for Serbs in Kosovo. Struggle for the people which are not his by birth, but they are by heart
French humanitarian Arnaud Gouillon, who has been helping Serbs on Kosovo in the past 13 years, decided to make a contribution on one more way. Two days ago, a documentary was played on French television KTO about Serbian suffering, so the Europe finally "started to see" for the first time and got the real picture of Serbian suffering.
SILVER SABER OVER KOSOVO: Sudden exercise of KFOR after Haradinaj threats to Serbs (PHOTO)
- French finally saw the truth about the situation on Kosovo and Metohija. It would be unduly to hide that i feel a certain pride because of it. Without politics and big words, ordinary citizens of France heard the true testimony about Serbs on Kosovo. And that is our greatest prize - said Arnaud for Telegraf.rs.
He added that he feels incredible joy for succeeding to get to television and to show the real truth, and that is the one entirely different French media showed during NATO bombing and pogrom of Serbs from Kosovo.
Serbs were presented as monsters then who deserve everything that is happening to them. The picture of real world, thanks to Arnaud, finally found its way to the people of Europe.
After the documentary, many French reacted positively. These are just some of the comments:
- Clear, beautiful, historically correct, well done to the documentarists and good people from SK that created it. The world now knows the real truth about the drama that took place on the territory not so far away from us - wrote Denny.
- Bravo! We should introduce the public with the reality and show solidarity to our suffering Serbian brothers - added Frank.
- Beautiful and touching documentary! I wished to go to Kosovo because of it. Thanks to the producer and the organization "Solidarity for Kosovo" - said Jean-Claude.
- I learned a lot about the conflict. Our dazzling from various media manipulations during the 1999 war is frightening - wrote Monic.
- Bravo for the documentary, long live French-Serbian friendship - concluded Nicola.
From 2004, till today, 40 convoys of humanitarian aid worth 3.5 million euros arrived to Kosovo thanks to Arnaud. 1.2 million euros have been invested through direct investments into restoration of 24 schools, hospitals, churches and monasteries.
By investing into farm and greenhouses he brought the economy on Kosovo back to life, so people don't have to live only from humanitarian help anymore, but also from their work. All of this was done by only one man, guided by human desire to help.
The documentary, which he filmed is just another way to win in a difficult humanitarian struggle for Serbs in Kosovo. Struggle for the people which are not his by birth, but they are by heart.
IN THE LINK BELOW YOU CAN EXCLUSIVELY WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE:
(Telegraf.co.uk / J.Stakicfirstname.lastname@example.org)
Pošaljite nam Vaše snimke, fotografije i priče na broj telefona +381 64 8939257 (WhatsApp / Viber / Telegram).
Telegraf.rs zadržava sva prava nad sadržajem. Za preuzimanje sadržaja pogledajte uputstva na stranici Uslovi korišćenja.