Oko rezultata (0.20 sekunde(i))
za date parametre ne postoji rezultat
Bosnia is beautiful, it has a lot of greenery, nature is beautiful, but it is very hot, said a group of tourists from the USA who traveled through Bosnia and Herzegovina visited Ethno village Kotromanicevo.
- I really liked Sarajevo, a beautiful city, lots of greenery, but unfortunately, it was really hot these days. It could have been even more beautiful if I wasn't so hot - said David Moore, who tried honey brandy in Kotromanicevo.
- I noticed that there are not many people in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) who are tattooed like the USA and who have piercings, and I liked it. The country is very clean. I liked the nature and the greenery the most. I was in Mostar before, but this is the first time I have visited more places in BiH - said Jack Hill, coming from the state Idaho.
Thirty American tourists from Sarajevo headed to Osijek, and they made a short break in Kotromanicevo, where they enjoyed the interesting architecture besides the culinary offers, writes Nezavisne.com.
- Our tourist agency, which has its headquarters in Dubrovnik, brought them to Sarajevo, where we have various activities, and a partner agency from Sarajevo has advised us to come to Kotromanicevo. This is a perfect opportunity and an ideal place to stop for lunch because it's a beautiful reproduction of a medieval village - said the guide William Shorgo to American tourists.
The countries of the former Yugoslavia are an interesting destination for US residents, mostly retired, who are offered the tour of the sights of Balkan during the summer months by the local tourist agencies.
David Moore, one of the tourists, says he worked at a software development company in California.
- Considering that I am retired - I can travel for 12 months a year, of course, if the wallet allows it - said Moore.
They bring souvenirs from each of these countries, but also lovely memories of the unusual journey, write Nezavisne.com.
Besides the tourists from the USA, visitors from different European countries are coming to Kotromanicevo - Austria, France, Italy.
- They are attracted because we are away from town, far from the crowd and noise. Here is peace, silence, unspoiled nature, besides the river, we have domestic animals - said Ozrenko Stankovic from Ethno village Kotromanicevo.